camp

DAY 1 !

The first day we went to a place in waipapa and played hockey, soccer and basketball. I also played fuzz ball with my friends. Next we made our way to camp all our bags were already there in the dining room then we went to our loges to sort all our stuff out I was on a top bunk in a corner we had macaroni and  cheese for dinner

DAY 2 !

he next day we woke up at six  and left camp at 7:15 heading to opononi we went to a place called Manea were we walked through a garden with lots of carvings  then we went into a theater to watch a show there were some awesome surprises throughout the  show. Then we went to see tane mahuta. it was really big. When we got back to camp we went on the water slide it was really fun. We had nachos for dinner. Then  we had a campfire and made s’mores. Then we had a talent show. After that we played spot light.

DAY 3 !

We woke up at 6:30 and had breakfast then we packed up all our stuff. Ten we had morning tea then we split into 3 groups to do activities  the first activity we did was a bridge that we crossed. then we did a blind fold cores it went through water and it was really fun. After that we did the flying fox it was really fun the flying fox also went over water.when we got back to school we were all very tired so we Just watched a movie.