all in one day

this is my narrative that I have written.

All in one day by Amiria Sawers

“Hey, Bella, what do you think the new boy will be like?” I whisper to my best friend.

“I don’t know, hopefully not another one that’s really annoying. ” Bring, The bell Pierced through the air and everybody in the hallways burst into frantic activity. “Come on, we need to get to our first class!”, yells Bella. As we run through the hallways I keep thinking about the new boy.“Charlie, what’s our first class? Bella asks me

“math.”, I groan back. We run the rest of the way to class and burst through the door into the math classroom.

As we slip into our usual seats at the back. A boy  with dark brown hair and blue eyes entered the class room and confidently walks across the room and sat down at the front row of desks. All the boys swarm around him asking questions . but all the girls stayed seated, gossiping with their friends, not paying any attention to the new boy. Ms T the math teacher came into the classroom as sly as a cat, and the boys didn’t even notice her, but some of the girls did.

“ attention everybody! Please don’t overwhelm Jeff.”, the class fell silent and went to seats.“now we will be going over last lessons homework.“, “Jeff can you please work through this worksheet since you have not done the homework.”, “ok…”

The rest of the lesson went very slowly ,the only other highlights were when Johnny stabbed  himself with a pencil and when Milly fell off her chair. Most of the lesson everybody was staring at Jeff, not only was he incredibly good looking. He also seemed like he was going to be  the new cool guy in the school. When the bell rang everybody got up. And quickly ran out the door then sped to their next class.

All of our year had PE together, Bella and me hate PE. We both play sports but for us PE is totally different. Our PE uniforms are way better than our school uniforms, our school uniforms include a white shirt, black pants and a navy jumper. Where our PE uniforms is black shorts and a white t-shirt with blue stripes. “Today we are doing a beep test!”Announcers mr smith. The class grones,” Oh come on it’s not that bad!” line up one that yellow line over there.I don’t like beep tests at all. A male voice rang out into the air” get ready for the beep test ,level one… beep!”, we almost couldn’t hear the first beep because of all the groaning. But we all started running. But  one person sprang ahead of everyone, that boy was Jeff! Most of us got out in the first few levels. But Jeff was still in at level 13 all the girls including me and Bella started whispering about him on the side lines. Meanwhile the boys were cheering him on screaming “ JEFF JEFF JEFF!”Jeff finally stopped at level 16. He looked like he could keep going on for longer. But we had to stop for lunch.

At lunch every crowed around him trying to be his friend. I didn’t really like him,but most of the girls already had a crush on him. I looked in my bag to find my notebook and tucked in the side of my notebook there was a letter addressed to me. I wondered who had given me the letter. To sneak away from the table I said I needed to go to the bathroom. But Bella came too. “I saw the letter.” Bella whispered to me. We sneaked into an empty classroom. “ Let’s read the letter.” I whispered Bella nodded so I carefully opened the letter.

Dear charlie

Hello I’m Amy Rose  from Sunside high school and I’m in year 10 like you. Last year Jeff came to our school. Everyone liked him because he was good looking and good at everything. Everything about him seemed perfect. But soon I was able to see through him.  He targets schools like ours because we hold great secrets. There are banks for secret societies hidden in our schools. Jeff targets those banks .  Once he knows that you Know he will go.

From Amy Harison

“Wow” exclaimed Bella “ how should we tell him that we know?” asked Bella “ let’s write another letter” I said. we wrote the letter that lunch it said  WE KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO

The next day when we came to school he had gone.

The end.